The goal of credit repair is to remove questionable negative information from credit reports. This is not an exact science and there are cases in which we may be unsuccessful. Our clients are protected with our 120 day warranty. If you sign up for service with Elite 850 Financial Solutions in any program. And do not see any questionable items deleted from your credit in 120 days. You will entitled to a full refund. This does not mean that your credit will fixed completely during that period. But you should see some of your questionable negative items deleted in this period or your money back. (subject to the terms and conditions set forth below). To apply for a refund please contact your service specialist by phone, so your identity can be verified.
The Elite 850 Financial Solutions Money back guarantee will be strictly subject to you complying with the following terms and conditions:
- Eligibility for a refund does not start until day 120. You must be an active participant in the program for 120 days. Cancellation or failure to pay during the initial 120 days of the program is a void of this guarantee.
- That you do not create or cause any new derogatory trade lines or late payments to added to your credit report after your participation in the applicable program begins.
- You have not attempted to have another individual or company remove negative information from your credit reports for the last 24 months.
- Moreover, You make all payments due and owing to Elite 850 Financial Solutions per this agreement in a timely manner.
- You mail, fax or email to Elite 850 Financial Solutions proof of your identity such as a copy of driver’s license and copy of social security card within five (“5”) days of the effective date of this agreement.
- And You agree to give Elite 850 Financial Solutions thirty (“30”) days from the date you have request a refund to allow Elite 850 Financial Solutions adequate time to review your credit bureaus and audit your account to verify that no negative items have removed from your account and to ascertain the reason for this occurring.